Student Impact Pen-Pal Program Guidelines
- I will be respectful of my student’s parents and Student Impact at all times, including and especially when requests are made of me.
- I will restrict my language and interactions to appropriate age level material, and will be very transparent with both Student Impact and the assigned student’s parents about communications.
- I will dedicate my time to this project, and be a positive role model and influence for my student.
- I will meet all of the deadlines set by Student Impact and adhere to Student Impact’s prompts and policies regarding this program.
- I acknowledge that this is going to require time and commitment and am willing to put in the time and effort to help these students succeed.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in expulsion from the Student Impact Pen-Pam Program and Student Impact will be held harmless in any and all claims regarding a violation of the guidelines.